I messed around with the comment setting. Now, no one has to start up a Blogger account just to leave some kind words (which they'd better be if you don't want me finding you :)). Feel free to leave your name, email, web address, etc.. SSNs, credit card #'s, or bank account information is optional.
2 comments:
Greetings from Phil and Sherry on your adventures in China. Sorry you missed OLA, we howled for ya (did you hear it?).
Anyway, just popped in to read what you are up to and say hi. So.....er....Hiya! :)
-Phil & Sherry
Greetings from Todd and Phyllis in Elmira
We went with Sharon and her boyfriend James to Sterling this past weekend. Sharon's little boy, Kenny (I know that's not his complete name, but I don't want to butcher it by typing it completely wrong) is growing fast. He's such a cute kid. The trip was fun, sterling was great again and it was nice that Jennifer and Alexander got to see it this time. (it's been literally about 8 to 10 years in between).
After we dropped sharon back off home we went and stayed witha family who had hosted the Summerfest pagan event phyllis and Jen had gone to in June. That was a great night over too. More in email sometime. I'll check here every few days I'm sure. Nice blog title by the way. Hugs and stuff. Blessed be.
Todd
Post a Comment